What You Need:
3 cups of all purpose flour
1 cup oatmeal
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon yeast
3 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup of room temperature water
How To Make Oatmeal Bread:
1. In a large bowl put salt and yeast, mix it well. Add flour and stir well.
2. Put oatmeal, honey and olive oil and again mix it well.
3. Add water and combine all with your hand. Add a little bit more flour so the dough not too sticky.
4. Place the dough in a plastic wrap and cover it. Let it rest for minimum of 8 hours but best to leave it for 24 hours.
5. After resting, rub dough with olive oil.
6. Preheat oven at 200 degrees C.
7. with hand spread tin pan with melted butter and flour for the dough easily removed.
8. Place dough in the tin pan and bake for 20 minutes.